Light Boxes [UPDATED] Light Boxes [UPDATED]

Good job.

This is a fun little game. It gets old after a while though.

ASOT responds:

Well, that's what it is: a little game :)

The Flying Grapefruit The Flying Grapefruit

Good game!

The art was good, the voices were good, and it was fun and easy to play. The only thing I could add is, given that this is a keyboard only game, is to have space to continue instead of having to click to continue. It would be preferable to not have to grab the mouse after every cutscene.

CyanSandwich responds:

Good point - added spacebar to continue :)

Swift Tales: Butterfly Swift Tales: Butterfly

The sound effects

were amazing.

The Prey The Prey

Good!

Preferably, for these types of games the most fun control would be up for thrust and left/right for rotate.

Layered Audio Test Layered Audio Test

This is great.

Good job. The music is awesome too.

FroxTech responds:

Thanks :]

Pee Man - The Game Pee Man - The Game

Funny

Really fun to play, too. Great game.

Fragments Fragments

Great game

Simple, fun, challenging, with a really nice style. Great game. The only thing that was annoying was when the moves are more than ten, it overlaps with the par.

soapaintnice responds:

I just updated the game to fix the annoying overlapping. I forgot to embed the font into the game.

The 1st Day of HighSchool The 1st Day of HighSchool

This was hilarious.

Anybody reading this, make sure to just play the whole game. The art was really bad, but that's what made it so funny. It obviously wasn't great, but it was fun, and that's really all that matters. Question: What was the song in the last hallway before the final room?

flash-can responds:

it was the song of healing from zelda majora's mask reversed.

Molar Whack Molar Whack

Good one.

It got a little old after a while, but it was really funny and creative. 5/5 810.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

I can't believe I haven't written a review yet.

But I've been playing this game for years. It's so brilliant, it's almost inspirational!

And to the guy before me, this IS the real one, the other game was based on this. Get your facts straight!